"Ye have not, because ye ask not."James 4:2
"Ask, and it shall be given you."Matthew 7:7
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them."Ezekiel 36:37.
The following are prayer requests that have arrived on recent "Free Offer" forms & via email. Only submissions from folks on ELM's mailing list are being accepted (if permission was granted). In most cases specific names have been removed or replaced with "xxxx" (God-Only-Wise knows the details). The most recent ones are toward the top. Please: only submit weighty & particularly Kingdom-related requests ("Grandma has a sore toe" types of submissions will be prayed for, but will not be uploaded to the site). We would encourage all to save this page as a "favorite"visit it here & thereand pray for the needs of your brothers & sisters in Christ. Click here to add this page to your Favorites (<--this may not work on all browsers).
- We appreciate the continued prayers on behalf of our daughter, Elizabeth...that the Lord would grant her repentance unto life. MO.
- Many thanks for this wonderful ministry. Pray for my life in the ministry. TX.
- (1) For peace stability and revival in this facility (2) For my witness to and
friendship with an Orthodox Jew (3) Reconciliation of broken relationships with
my children (4) Progress in improving a horribly deficient prayer life (5) Victory over lust, selfishness, pride and lack of gratitude (6) Removal of all barriers preventing the maturing of my relationship with my "son in the Lord" CO prisoner.
- Safety and protection here in prison. Guidance and leadership in regards to the
many negative and violent attacks that come my way. Special attention with cell mates so that love and peace will result. CA.
- My friend Mark's salvation NJ prisoner.
- Healing from my diabities and my legs from a stroke I recently had. Healing for
friends and family. For my walk with the Lord. CA prisoner.
- Please pray for my complete deliverance from the bondage of homosexuality
and my anger problem. FL prisoner.
- Pray that God would grant me the power of the Holy Spirit to preach the truth of the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ in love. CA.
- We are a reformed baptist couple in Port Saint Lucie Florida (zip 34986), who are looking to open up our home for a reformed and baptistic Bible study. We have been encouraged by [two reformed baptist pastors] to do such, as there is NO reformed, calvinistic, covenantal, confessional, puritan and of course baptistic teaching for 90 miles north to 90 miles south of our location! Is there some way that you can put out our request for such a Bible study in our home via your communication lines?? We have been in much prayer of late to seek God's face and to do His will in this endeavor, but have not started anything yet, and have begun only this past week our first steps. FL. (Note from E.L.M.: if you would like to contact this couple please send an email to us, let us know the reason, and we will facilitate the contact.)
- We are preparing to go back to Sierra Leone with our ministry with women with
disabilities there. I'll have my children with me and will be hosting 2 short term
teams and initiating several large projects. I would appreciate prayers for
wisdom in setting priorities, for peace for my children with disrupted routines
and for salvation among women we serve in Sierra Leone. MI.
- Please pray for my children. They are all grown now and I would like to keep
them in prayer for the choices they make in life hoping it's good choices. Pray
for myself. I need to find a church home ASAP and get back on track with God.
- Please pray for the wayward members of our congregation, as they have quit
coming and are not attending anywhere else. Thanks again for this wonderful
ministry. May the Lord use it for His glory. ID.
- I'm engaged and my fiance is overseas and planning a wedding for January
2014 and need prayer with the challenges of being apart and that God provides
all our needs for our wedding. Seeking prayer for holiness and obedience to the
Holy instructions of God. Seeking the mighty manifestation of the Holy Spirit in
my life, in my service, in my worship, in the reading of the Scriptures for the
glory of Christ. Thank you and God bless. CO.
- Please pray for our pastor's sister who has an incurable cancer, lives in Ireland.
For healing, decision-making, comfort. IL.
- Please pray for the salvation of my son and his wife. Also, for my spiritual
growth and the growth of my wife. MO.
- Praise God that this book offer arrived in my email box on the same day that I
received news that my brother had just died. Thank you. NY.
- Please pray for the prison ministry I'm involved with. Please pray that the team
I am going in with will be true to the Word of the Lord. MO.
- Renewed and stronger faith, renewed commitment for outreach, and prayer
time. Thank you and God bless you all. CA.
- (1) For true Biblical revival and reformation of the church here in the USA and
throughout the world. (2) That the Lord would bring healing to my husband. CO.
- My mother, xxxx, is suffering from a mild stroke, and I want believers to commit
her into the hands of God and pray for her so that God will heal her completely in
Jesus name, amen. Ghana.
- Eternal Life Ministries is such a blessing and truly "a light that shineth in a dark place." (2 Peter 1:19). Please pray for the conversion of my two daughters. The
oldest one is particularly rebellious, worldly & hostile to the truth of God's
Word. Thank you! TX.
- I'm out of work and severly impoverished because of it. Please pray with me
that by God's grace I will find work. Thank you! LA.
- I'm a pastor and I've started a new church in my house since one and a half
years ago. Please pray for me and my wife. TX.
- (1) Praise for answered prayer that the Lord has provided me with employment. (2) I am undisciplined and need to study the Scriptures, pray and become strong in the Lord through discipline on a daily basis. (3) Mother (88yo) is a dialysis patient, prayer for the Lord's continued blessings and mercy. (4) Unsaved family members. NY.
- God is gracious and provided me a job wherein the manager will allow me unpaid time off for work with one of my elders as he travels on speaking engagements! I am semi-retired from earthly work, being trained and tested for service in the Lord's church. This is a humbling time and a wonderful time. May all be for the glory of the Lord and the good of His people. TX.
- Your materials continue to aide me as I serve as Chaplain at the Good News Rescue Mission in northern CA. Please pray that the saints will be edified and the lost will be brought to faith.
- Note, our website SpurgeonGems.org has a page of sermons by Charles Spurgeonall of which have prayer as their theme: go.
- For an installation file of a browser-based version of Spurgeon's rare Only A Prayer Meeting click here (note: the "Main Index" buttons do not work on Windows 7: use the "Back" button on your browser to return).